The tax department at Chris Syrimis & Co. has the relevant experience to deal with a very wide variety of taxation issues.
From compliance issues such as Self Assessment for individuals and companies to complex planning issues such as selling your business and Inheritance Tax planning we have the necessary experience to advise you professionally and in a way in which you will understand. Our friendly approach to clients tax issues helps to make a complex subject more bearable.
The main areas we can assist in our:
- Self-employed Taxes including rental accounts
- Corporation Tax (including Research and Development and Patent Box Relief).
- UK Tax returns for non-UK companies with properties based in the UK
- Capital Gains Tax including sale of UK properties by non-UK residents
- CIS Tax
- Payroll Taxes
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) returns
- Sale of business
- Inheritance Tax
With numerous clients across the globe location is no boundary. We are able to communicate and supply full documentation in relation to the clients tax position and provide detailed tax computation.